Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Consignment & Advertising Opps

Black Friday Consignment Opportunity!
If you sew, bake, or otherwise build handmade items or if you sell Avon, Tupperwear, etc. that you would be interested in selling at Cutie Tooties during Black Friday, please contact me. I am opening up the play area for potential vendors to sell handmade goods on consignment. This will be a consignment program, so will not yield 100% profits, but will be worth your time. Space is obviously limited, so please contact me as soon as you can. Send me your name and what you are interested in selling. I will only be accepting one vendor of a certain brand, so time is of the essence.

BlackFriday Advertising Opportunity!
If you own a business and would like to advertise in the Cutie Tooties goody bags that will be given out on Black Friday, please contact me (sunny@cutietooties.com) I am accepting all sorts of items. Business cards are fine, but coupons and brochures are better. Samples are even better than that. Women love samples! We will be distributing 100 goody bags to the first 100 shoppers.

So by committing to advertise, you commit to 100 samples/coupons, etc. The cost for participation is $20 plus whatever you put in the bag. In addition, we will be doing a number of drawings for COOL FREEBIES. By participating in the goody bag, you are automatically approved to do a giveaway. You simply need to provide the item, tags to enter to win and a bowl for entry. People LOVE FREEBIES, and it's a great way to build your customer base while showing off your products.

We will only accept one representative of any brand: i.e. Avon, Pampered Chef, etc. so please contact me as soon as you can to reserve your space. Send me your name and tell me about your business and what you would like to put in goody bag, and if you want to participate in the giveaway.

*Items for the Goody Bag must be received by Friday 11/20/09*

No comments: